Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd. has published advertisement for below mentioned post. See educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply and other details below.
Name of the post–
1. General Manager
- Qualification – Graduate. (Higher qualification i.e. Post Graduate, CA,CAIIB Preferred.
- Experience – The Candidate should have experience of working as an officer in any scheduled Commercial Bank including Nationalized Bank or private sector Bank for 15 years, out of which 5 years must be in the scale V or above cadre or 5 years as General Manager in any scheduled urban Co-operative Bank.
- Age Limit – Candidate should be of 35 to 55 years of age (The same can be relaxed in case of suitable candidate).
2. Deputy General Manager
- Qualification – Graduate / Post Graduate, JAIIB/CAIIB Preferred
- Experience – The Candidate should have worked in any scheduled commercial bank or Urban Co-operative Bank for 15 years. Should have experience of work in Scale IV or above grade or as AGM in any Urban Co-operative Bank for not less than 5 Years.
- Age Limit – Candidate should be of maximum 55 years of age (The same can be relaxed in case of suitable candidate).
3. Assistant General Manager- HR & IR(HR)
- Qualification – First Class Graduate.MBA with specialization in HR or Master of Labour Welfare preferred (can be relaxed in case of candidate having more than 15 years experience in HR in scheduled Bank)
- Experience – The candidate should have worked in scale IV or above in any Commercial Bank or with large & reputed financial institution or Urban Co-op. Bank. Minimum 15 years experience out of which 5 years experience of working in HR department in a managerial cadre is essential. The functions of HR department include Industrial Relations, Staff welfare training & dealing with Staff union.
- Age Limit – 50 years (Can be relaxed in case of suitable candidate)
Selection process- Selection will be done by interview.
How to apply- Only local candidates should apply via online.
Date to remember-
- Last date to apply online- 24/02/2017
Links must see-