Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has published advertisement the post of JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer, Telecom). See educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply and many more details below.
Advertisement No- 12-2/2016-Rectt.
Total post- 2510
Name of Post-
- JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom)
Pay Scale- Executive [E-1] of
- Applicant must possess the educational qualifications: BE/BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) AND are required to appear GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC / EE / IN.
- All the willing candidates must have a VALID GATE Registration ID (13 digits) for applying for DRJTO(T) online Registration.
Age Limit– 18 to 30 years
Selection Process- Candidate will be selected by GATE-2017 score
Application Fee- The prescribed examination fee of
500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) for OC/OBC candidates and of300/- (Rupees three Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
How to Apply- Interested and eligible candidate should apply online.
Date to Remember-
- Application starts from- 06/03/2016
- Last date to apply online- 06/04/2017
Links Must See-