Syndicate Bank has published advertisement for the post of Recruitment of Specialist Officers in The Various Verticals/ Scales -2016-2017. See educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply and other details below.
Name of the post & Education qualification-
1. Manager (Law)
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
2. Manager (Security Officer)
- An Officer with 05 years commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/DSP with 05 years of service or Officers of identical rank in Para Military Forces with 05 years service. Territorial Army Officers should have minimum 05 years of embodied service.
3. Chartered Accountants
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
4. Assistant Manager (Technical- Civil)
- B-Tech /BE Degree in Civil with minimum 50% aggregate mark. (for SC/ST/OBC/PWD min 45%)
5. Assistant Manager (Technical – Electrical)
- B-Tech /BE Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 50% aggregate marks (for SC/ST/OBC /PWD min 45%)
Selection Process- Candidate will be selected by interview and written test.
Application fee- SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100 and All others including OBC Rs. 600
How to apply- Candidate should apply online
Date to remember-
- Commencement of on-line registration of application- 01/03/2017
- Closure of registration of application- 14/03/2017
- Closure for editing application details- 14/03/2017
- Last date for printing your application- 29/03/2017
- Online Fee Payment 01/03/2017 to 14/03/2017
Links must see-