Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) invites Online Applications through website of CRPF at (www.crpfindia.com) are invited from Male Indian citizens for the combatised post of following posts of Pioneer cadre in Central Reserve Police Force for filling up of vacancies, through online direct recruitment. The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test(PET) and Documentation, Written Examination, Skill Test (for CT/Pioneer only) and Medical Examination.. See educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply and other details below.
Adv No- R.II-08/2016-Rectt(DA.III)
Name of the post & Education qualification-
1. SI/Overseer (Civil)— 135 post
- Age limit- Between 21 to 30 years.
- Intermediate with 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board/Institution or university or equivalent
2. ASI/ Draughtsman— 03 post
- Between 18 to 25 years.
- Matric with English, General Science and Mathematics from a recognized board with three years diploma in Draughtsman Course (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering) from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic
3. CT/ Mason— 65 post
4. CT/ Plumber— 11 post
5. CT/ Electrician— 14 post
6. CT/ Carpenter— 06 post
7. CT/ Painter— 06 post
- Between 18 to 23 years. (For post 3 to 7)
- Minimum matriculation / Xth class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
Selection process- Candidate are selected by written test, physical, medical and interview.
Application fee- Candidates applying for the post of SI/Overseer, ASI/Draughtsman and various ranks of CT/Pioneer (Masson, Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter and Painter) belonging to General(UR)/OBC category should deposit examination as mentioned below
- SI/Overseer : Rs 200/-
- ASI/Draughtsman : Rs 100/-
- CT/Pioneer (Masson, Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter and Painter): Rs 100/-
How to apply- Interested and eligible candidate should apply online.
Date to remember-
- Closing date of online application – 05/05/2017
Links must see-