National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has published advertisement for recruitment of below mentioned post. Fore more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply see below details.
Name of post & Education details
- Deputy General Manager – Accounts
The incumbent should be MBA (Finance) or CA/ICWA with minimum 15 years relevant experience, preferably in financial institution/banks or in corporate setup.
- Assistant-I (Accounts)The incumbent should be B Com (minimum 60% from recognised university) with minimum 2 years of related experience. Candidates having postgraduation in related field will have added advantage.
- Financial and Planning Services
- Deputy General Manager – FPS
The incumbent should be CA/ICWA with minimum15 years relevant experience, preferably in financial institution/ banks or in corporate setup.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply – Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address below.
Address to sent Applications – The HRD Group, National Dairy Development Board
Near Jagnath Mahadev Temple, Anand, Gujarat-388001
Date to remember–
- Last date of receiving applications – 04/04/2017
Links must see-