Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published advertisement for recruitment for the post of Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Electrical), Associate Professor in English, Associate Professor in History, Master in Computer Science, Translation Officer (Russian/English) and Assistant Registrar. Fore more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply see below details.
Advertisement no – 10/201617
Total post – 28 post
Name of post-
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Electrical) —- 02 post
- Associate Professor in English — 01 post
- Associate Professor in History — 01 post
- Master in Computer Science — 01 post
- Translation Officer (Russian/English) — 18 post
- Assistant Registrar — 05 post
Educational qualification– See official notification for details.
Selection process– Candidate will be by written examination and interview.
Application fee- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to apply- Interested and eligible candidate should apply online.
Date to remember-
- Last date to apply online- 15/06/2017
- Last date to take printout of online application- 16/06/2017
Links must see-