- Office In-charge (Superintendent)
- Probation Officer / Child Welfare Officer / Case Worker
- Gruh Mata
- Storekeeper cum Accountant
- MBBS Doctor
- Assistant cum Computer Operator
- Office In-charge- Second class Master degree of Social Work or Sociology or Psychology obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or the State Act in India; or any other educational Institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and CCC.
- Counselor- Preferably M.A. in Psychology/Sociology/MSW/applied Psychology, or M.Sc. in Human development with Minimum two years work experience(second Class preference – MSW with two years’ counselling Experience) and CCC.
- Probation Officer / Child Welfare Officer / Case Worker – A bachelors degree in social work or Sociology or Psychology
- Gruh Pita – Possess a bachelor’s degree of recognized University and CCC.
- Storekeeper cum Accountant – B.Com
- MBBS Doctor – MBBS
- Assistant cum Computer Operator – Graduate
Selection Process- Candidate will be selected by interview.
How to apply- Interested and eligible candidates should send their application.
Date to remember-
- Last date to receive application – 26/06/2017
Links must see-