Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published advertisement for recruitment for various post. Fore more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply see below details.
Advertisement no – 16/201617
Total post – 41 post
Name of post-
- Economic Officer, Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices — 01
- Superintending Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscription) — 01
- Junior Interpreter (Chinese) — 01
- Junior Interpreter (Japanese) — 01
- Specialist Grade-III, (Microbiology) — 27
- Economic Officer, Development Monitoring and Evaluation Office — 10
Educational Qualification – See official notification for details.
Selection process– Candidate will be by written examination and interview.
Application fee- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to apply- Interested and eligible candidate should apply online.
Date to remember-
- Last date to apply online- 14/09/2017
- Last date to take printout of online application- 15/09/2017
Links must see-