CSIR-CSMCRI has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017.
Total name of Posts: 04
1.Project Assistant Level – I
- Educational Qualification: 1. B.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks or equivalent. 2. Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 55% marks. 3. Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks.
- Age Limit: As on the date of interview, maximum 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
- Fellowship: Rs. 15000/- pm (fixed) as per institutional guidelines.
2. Project Assistant Level – II
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks or equivalent for PA Level II. M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET/GATE for JRF
- Age Limit: As on the date of interview, maximum 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
- Fellowship: Rs. 25000/- pm (fixed) as per institutional guidelines for PA Level II.Rs. 25000/- pm + HRA as per institutional guidelines for JRF.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for interview /written test (if NET not qualified) at CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat) on 27-09-2017 (Wednesday) at 09.15 AM. You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the photo copies of certificates/ testimonials.You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:Original Certificate(s), Mark sheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications and the certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomou Organization, you should bring with you a “No Objection Certificate” from your present employer, otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.Kindly also fill the application form attached with this advt.If any query kindly send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.
- Walk-in-Interview: 27/09/2017
Links must see-
- Advertisement: Click Here