Border Security Force(BSF) Recruitment for 1074 Constable (Tradesmen) Posts 2017.Selection for the post of Constable(Tradesmen) (Male) in Border Security Force 2017-18.
Total posts: 1074
Name of posts: Constable (Tradesmen)
- Constable (Cobbler) – 67 Posts
- Constable (Tailor) – 28 Posts
- Constable (Carpenter) – 02 Posts
- Constable (Draughtsman) – 01 Post
- Constable(Painter) – 05 Posts
- Constable (Cook) – 332 Posts
- Constable(Water Carrier) – 177 Posts
- Constable (Washer Man) – 131 Posts
- Constable (Barber) – 85 Posts
- Constable(Sweeper) – 212 Posts
- Constable(Waiter) – 27 Posts
- Constable(Mali) – 01 Post
- Constable (Khoji) – 06 Posts
Educational qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University / Board with 2 years work experience in respective trades; or 1 year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute of Vocational Institute with at least 1 year experience in the trade; or 2 years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
Age limit: 18 to 23 years (as on 01/08/2017)
Selection Process : Final selection will be based on Physical Test, Trade Test, Written Test & Medical Test.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General Board Security Force.
- Start date for submission application: 12/09/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: within 30 days from the date of publishing advertisement.