Union Bank of India (UBI) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017.
Total of Posts: 200 Posts
Name of Posts: Credit Officers (MMGS-II)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Note: Candidates having professional qualification like MBA (Finance) / CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies will be preferred.
Post Qualification Work Experience: Post Qualification Work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
Age Limit : 32 years
Pay Scale: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges (payable only through online mode):
- For GEN & OBC: Rs.600.00 (application fees)
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)
Selection Process: The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
The Online Examination, if conducted, may be tentatively held on 25.11.2017 at the following centers:
(a) Bengaluru (b) Delhi (c) Kolkata (d) Lucknow (e) Mumbai.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 04/10/2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21/10/2017
- Closure for editing application details: 21/10/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 05/11/2017
- Online Fee Payment: 04/10/2017 to 21/10/2017
- Tentative Online Exam Date: 25/11/2017
Links Must See: